Is a FREE Nationwide recruitment service for employers and is funded by the Department of Social Protection. It has 23 centres located across Ireland. The focus of the service is to help people with disabilities and extra support needs gain long-term employment and play an active role in informing employers of the benefits of employing people with disabilities.
Benefits for Employers:
- FREE job matching and employment placement service that matches your specific recruitment needs.
- Access to highly skilled workforce
- Information, support and assistance in understanding the supports available when employing a person with a disability or health issue
- On the job support (if required) when the person commences employment
- Back-up support and assistance
- Mentoring for both employers and employees
- Financial incentives – advice and information on relevant grants and schemes
- Loyal workforce – job seekers value the opportunity to become part of the workforce
- A more inclusive workforce which has been shown to boost staff morale
- Opportunity to promote your business as an advocate of equal opportunities
These supports and services are delivered through a team of job coaches and professional support staff.
For more information click here
National Learning Network
National Learning Network provides a range of flexible training programmes and support services for people who need specialist support (job seekers, unemployed, people with an illness or disability) in 50 centres around the country. The SOLAS and HSE training programmes, all of which include work experience, offer nationally recognised qualifications including QQI, ECDL, and City and Guilds ensuring that students are ready to get a job or go on to further education.
For services available for employers, click here
AHEAD - Association for Higher Education Access and Disability
Independent non-profit organisation working to promote full access to and participation in further and higher education for students with disabilities and to enhance their employment prospects on graduation. AHEAD works with graduates and employers through the GET AHEAD graduate forum and the WAM mentored work placement programme.
Sharing the learning from the AHEAD WAM initiative for Graduates & Employers to ensure that those with disabilities succeed.
MS Ireland - Set of practical employment resources for people with MS and their employers
Working with MS: An Employment Resource for People with Multiple Sclerosis
Working out MS in the Workplace: A Practical Toolkit for Employers
MS and Employment: Facts and Figures
Enable Ireland provide employer seminars targeting information on Assistive Techonologies in an employment setting. Click here for the link to their website.