- Deloitte (Australia)
Case Studies: Gaining a competitive advantage with disability inclusion initiatives.
- Dept for Work and Pensions (UK)
Guidance on employing disabled people and people with health conditions.
- Fit for Work (UK)
A handy toolkit with leaflets and posters for employers to use in their organisation.
- Given the Chance (Australia)
Toolkits designed for employers who want to make their workplace culture and human resource practices more. inclusive of diverse groups.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the Fundación ONCE
'Disability in Sustainability Reporting', a guide to help organisations communicate their commitment to respecting and promoting the rights of people with disabilities.
How to make websites user friendly and accessible for everybody.
- International Labour Organisation
Making workplace inclusive of people with disabilities.
- TED talk from Activist Caroline Casey, founder of Ability Awards
Activist Caroline Casey tells the story of her extraordinary life, starting with a revelation. In a talk that challenges perceptions, Casey asks us all to move beyond the limits we may think we have.
- US Chamber of Commerce & US Business Leadership Network
Leading Practices on Disability Inclusion