Suggested Employer Guides:
- EDI Guide: Inclusive Recruitment
- NCBI: Application & Interview Guidelines, Career Development, Employing a person with sight loss, Technology & Improvements
- IHREC: Positive Action for the Recruitment and Retention of People with Disabilities in the State Sector
- Epilepsy Ireland: Guide to supported employment
- Association of Higher Education Access & Disability: A Guide to disclosure
- MS Ireland: Working out MS in the Workplace: A Practical Toolkit for Employers
- Ibec: Mental Health and Wellbeing - A line managers guide
IrishJobs.ie: Guide to supported recruitment interviewing
Disability.ie: Guide to recruiting people with disabilities
US Disability Accommodation Website: Job Interview Disability Related Questions
Employment Policy & Practice for People with Disabilities in Three International Jurisdictions: This report provides a review of employment policy and practice for people with disabilities in the United Kingdom, the United States and Norway. It presents information on statistics, legislation, benefits and rehabilitation programmes in addition to general trends in policy and practice in each of the countries included.
Strategic approaches to employing people with intellectual disabilities - lessons from the UK: This paper is an NDA synthesis of the presentations that took place on 13th April 2011. The paper captures information on good practice approaches to support people with intellectual disability to obtain and retain employment outlined in a paper presented by Anne Williams of the UK’s Valuing Employment Now programme on the day.
Contact us with your questions or queries on email@example.com or call 01-6762014.